shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from Down Under!

Wink Hi from Down Under!

Hi everyone!

What a great site you have going here! I've only recently stumbled across it, but already have become addicted!

I'm Jesse a 21yr old stay at home mum from Sydney Australia. Digital scrapbooking has become an obscession whilst my daughter is napping now that i'm not working!!

I hope to get to know some of you better soon!
    x

Hi

Hi teamjess I am sure you will have a lot of fun in here.

Hi and welcome to gds! Everyone here is very friendly, so make yourself at home, and look forward to getting to know you better and seeing your layouts :)

Welcome to GDS...and I am so glad to have you join us in all of the fun and games. I know that you are going to find a very friendly and helpful community...so if you ever need anything just YELL...

Have you checked out the challenges yet? I know that you will find a lot of fun is those.

Can't wait to see you on the boards and your layouts...

Welcome Again to you,
    Gwen/gigichet

Welcome to GDS!!! You're gonna love it here! Hope you will check out our challenges and join the fun!

Hugs,
    Theresa

6. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.