shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday Bash Facebook Page and Blog Hop

Birthday Bash Facebook Page and Blog Hop

Watch this thread for the start of our Facebook page and blog hop freebie give a ways from our designers. The freebies will coordinate with our "True Colors" birthday collab kit! Our first freebie will be give out by Karina aka Queen Bee Scraps!

Hey everyone - it's time for a FB freebie for our GDS birthday celebrations. Made from our "True Colors" birthday collab kit - I've created this FREEBIE Quick Page for you and you can download it here: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...op-QP-Free.zip

But hurry, it's only available for a short time!

Thanks so much for your free QP - it

I CT for Crescent Moon Designs, Designs by Marcie, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Darlene, Thank you so much for the wonderful qp. Your clustering is amazing!

You are so welcome Gem! And thank you.

6. Hi ladies. Sorry I'm a bit late with mine. I got confuse with the dates. You can find this cluster freebie at my blog for a limited time.

7. thank you so much for the beautiful frame

Wow... what lovely freebies! Thank you, Darlene and Queen Bee!

Nice! Thank you both

Lovely ladies....thanks for the additions to a beautiful Colab.