shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Australia

Talking Hello from Australia

Hello everyone at goDigital Scrapbooking

I was invited to come on over to goDigital Scrapbooking from Digiscrap Forum & noticed your link in their gallery

My name is Jemima aka Scrapper - I live in Lower Portland. NSW. Australia.
    Our lovely home on the Hawkesbury River has now been Sold - so early next year we will be in the process of moving to our new home in the Hills area. I live with my Mother and I lost my beloved Father in a work accident in 2001 whom we miss dearly

I am a Christian & love Digital Scrapbooking & have been for a few years now. I was doing Hybrid & I hope to one day still do some more but I think now when we move as it gets all over the place etc... with all the papers & elements.

I am currently creating on a couple of CT teams for Girl in Pink Designs (On Call), Joyfully Yours, Susannah (On Call), Melanie Moor (Aust. On Call), Scrappin' Wright & now Stephanne aka Snips and Snails Designs - YEAH!

You can see all of my various creations @ http://jemimasdigiboutique.sosblog.com/

Look forward to looking around this great forum & meeting you all...

I CT for Crescent Moon Designs, Designs by Marcie, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Hi Jemima! Welcome! I hope you like it here!

Hi Jemima, from another fellow Aussie, the Hawkesbury is a beautiful part of the world, my mum, used to live down on the Central Coast, not to far from there.
    This is a great place to hang out, I see you have already jumped into my and Darlene's Progressive Challenge, I look forward to seizing how your layout progresses.

Welcome to GDS, Jemima!
    It's a great friendly place!
    cath

5. Welcome! So sorry about the loss of your dad. Hope you like it here, it's a great place to hang out!!
    Cyn

welcome to GDS! this is a great forum to be a part of. One of the best places to feel welcome here on the web. Have fun with us here in September, its going to be a great month of celebrations!

Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks so much ladies for your welcome

I CT for Crescent Moon Designs, Designs by Marcie, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Hi Jemima - I think we have chatted somewhere else! I remember your LO about the Great Ocean Road (not far from where I live)
    I'm in Melbourne
    Welcome to this great place

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa R View Post
    Hi Jemima - I think we have chatted somewhere else! I remember your LO about the Great Ocean Road (not far from where I live)
    I'm in Melbourne
    Welcome to this great place
    Yes I did a layout about the Great Ocean Road Hmmm that was elsewhere - so did you see my layout that I'm creating with your Lighthouses on the Great Ocean Road here with mixed designers @ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...uses-3&cat=500

Welcome Jemima! I've noticed you lately joining in our challenges! So great you've decided jump in here - there's a great group of gals - from all over the world!

Sounds like you're in for a busy time with your move - good luck with that and we all look forward to getting to know you and your creativity much better!