Welcome to the August Digi Dish Challenge. Are you ready to do some digiscrap baking?
Well, I have been traveling for the last 2-3 weeks from Hong Kong to Frankfurt to England and more, almost a different city everyday with so many flights and driving I'm dizzy! So I thought it would be great to do a a Digi Dish challenge with a travel twist:)
For this challenge, you should create a layout using the ingredients listed on the recipe. You are welcome to garnish with extras if you like once you have used the necessary items. The mystery ingredient is a great way to try something a little different, but its also optional. Happy scrapping!
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Digi Dish Challenge Gallery HERE.
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
Since we all love prizes, there will be a participation prize for this challenge. The prize for this challenge will be a mini kit by Maria Designs. Woot!
This challenge runs through August 30th.
I can't wait to see your fabulous layouts!
Dodie (aka A Little Giggle Designs) and Maria (Maria Designs)
Need help linking your images back to the gallery? CLICK HERE!
Need help assigning keywords to give credit to the designers? CLICK HERE!