shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Use It All Challenge - August

Hybrid View

1. Use It All Challenge - August

Welcome to the August Use It All Challenge! Eirene Designs and I are happy to be bringing you our challenge.

For this challenge, you will need to create a layout using EVERY PIECE of a mini kit. You may choose a mini kit from any CURRENT GDS designer or YOU may use a previous posting bonus. Designers come and go so please check that the Designer is still a part of GDS.

If you complete a layout, you will get a piece of our posting bonus collab kit Color My World. Your layout must be unique for this challenge and cannot be used for any other challenges here at GDS.

Make sure to put a link here with your layout and and upload your layout to the Use It All Challenge gallery by midnight on the deadline.[ Don't forget to give credit and let us know what minikit you used.
    Please either link to the minikit instore or give us a preview in this thread as we need to check you did use it all.

The deadline for this challenge will be 31st August at Midnight!

Here is a preview showing the posting bonus you will get this month:

Let me know if you have any questions and we can't wait to see what you come up with.

Miss Attitude

Remember When mini July 13 posting bonus by Created by Jill
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Sharon!
    Here's mine using July Mixology Summer Splendor Mini by Dana's Footprint Digital Design.

Images are linked...
    Thanks for hosting!
    cath

4. Woah that was fast ladies. Thanks so much for joining in and I love you bot for posting both your layout and the mini and even a link to the gallery. Thanks so much that saves me heaps of time.
    You both did an awesome job of including everything in a creative way.

Timeless Rose Collab

My LO @:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ollab&cat=1345
    Minikit used is Curiosity by Fan fan Rue designs.
    Thanks for the challenge & so appreciate your comments..
    Mary Anne
    Last edited by Art for Scrapbooking; 08-02-2013 at 11:02 PM. Reason: added link to minikit

6. Here is mine:

And here is the preview of the mini kit I used:

Tx!

Here is mine:

and I used Summer Splendor Mini kit:

I used Maria's My Cuties 60 mini kit.

Here is mine:As soon as I upload it. I'm having technical issues uploading my layout to the gallery. Please help.

Received this error when I tried to upload it to the Use it All Gallery:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14400 bytes) in
    /home/godigit1/public_html/photopost/image-inc.php on line 116
    Sunday-still can't upload image to any gallery.

Hooray! Diego fixed the problem and I am able to upload now. : ) Image is linked to the gallery larger version.

Last edited by Gem; 08-23-2013 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Added layout picture and link

9. End of Summer and Back to School

LIDC_mini-SummerEnd (couldn't find in store)
    1 photo, journaling, Times New Roman

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gem View Post
    I used Maria's My Cuties 60 mini kit.

Here is mine:As soon as I upload it. I'm having technical issues uploading my layout to the gallery. Please help.

Received this error when I tried to upload it to the Use it All Gallery:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14400 bytes) in
    /home/godigit1/public_html/photopost/image-inc.php on line 116
    Sunday-still can't upload image to any gallery.
    Gem can you check what size the image you are trying to upload is. it should be 72dpi and 600pixels square. You can let me know here.