shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Anyone in Asia?

Anyone in Asia?

Okie i cast the net really wide, but it's getting lonely here... nobody else i know does any serious scrapbooking with a computer, it's all mobile apps here. =(

welcome.. I have a daughter that we adopted from Vietnam.. but we are here in the states.

3. Eirene Designs is in Indonesia that's a bit closer to you then me in australia.

Ooh... Indonesia is just next door! =)

5. yep not far at all lol My daughter has visited malaysia and loved it. i am sure eirene has been there as well.

6. Quote Originally Posted by cantabile21 View Post
    Ooh... Indonesia is just next door! =)
    Hi..phabar?..senang kenalan dengan teman serumpun di GDS kesayangan ini....i am eirene..i m indonesian..aw Sharon..i never out from this country yet..hehe..but my patents,sis, brother was go to Malaysia..my dad about two years ago got awesome treatment at the hospital there..parents always love how lovely doctor and people they met there.
    There are several Indonesian talented digital scrapbooking..but i am not sure if some of them live in Malaysia :)

Halo Eirene, selamat malam!!! Apa khabar? And my Bahasa doesn't go very much further than that... LOL!!! (i was originally from Singapore where we didn't have to learn Bahasa even though it's supposedly our national language, but i digress.)

i'm so happy to hear from you! It seems like there are quite a few talented designers in Indonesia! In fact, i think Indonesia has lots of talent in many areas, like music, arts, etc. The only part of Indonesia i've ever been in is Bintan, kekeke! That place was lovely. My father-in-law worked in various parts of Indonesia for many years, though, and i think it was an enjoyable experience for him. =)

As for scrapbooking and Malaysia, i'm sure there are a FEW serious scrapbookers scattered around the cities, but it's mainly mobile apps, or else what we call 'photobooking'. You know, like buy a cheap groupon deal from one of the photobook companies, then paste in their photos and send it for printing. But you're right about Malaysian hospitality, though i guess for me the only point of comparison i have is my hometown Singapore, where hospitality and service standards aren't the best.

Whee... still happy that i've found a fellow scrapper close by! It was getting lonely! =P