shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: July Progressive Scrap Quick Page Exchange

With a little delay my QP is on its way to Darlene!
    creative greetings,

2. well, I've been trying to figure this out for over an hour and I can't get my photos out so sorry, unless I can figure it out, I won't be sharing mine. I use PSE if anyone has any tips for me.

I will try to redo as I didn't save prompt 2 and that's where I put the photos in the frame and in the wagon- took me forever to do it and then when I didn't save it ...it was more than an aaahhhh!!!!! I can assure you so I'll see how I go again.

Quote Originally Posted by flee57 View Post
    well, I've been trying to figure this out for over an hour and I can't get my photos out so sorry, unless I can figure it out, I won't be sharing mine. I use PSE if anyone has any tips for me.
    Did you save the layered PSD? If so it should be easy enough to remove the photos, just delete that layer or hide them, then use your magic wand and select inside the frames, then go to you paper layers and hit delete for each layer, make sure they are simplified or rastersized first. Then just save as a png. I hope that helps...

I haven't been able to make the deadline .
    I wasn't home this weekend.
    Better luck next month

Ingrid - I won't be sending these out until this evening and I'm on PST time. So if you can get in done today, I can include it in the collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid1963 View Post
    I haven't been able to make the deadline .
    I wasn't home this weekend.
    Better luck next month

I goofed and deleted all mine.. so I will do it the next round.. excited to play again in August!

I'm about to send out a link for the QPs and as it stands, I have 6 pages only.

Here's who I have:
    Myself, Vicki, Ann, Renee, Els, LMorris.

If you've sent me your page and I've missed it, please let me know - I get so many emails every day, I did try and flag them all when they came in.

I'll be sending you all links shortly.

Oh how sad! There were so many gorgeous pages! But at least we'll have those. :)