Hi to everyone who participated in the July Progressive Scrap Challenge. An absolute beautiful array of pages were created! All starting off with the same prompts and all ending up so deliciously different!

Thank you all so much for participating this month, and we look forward to the August one coming up shortly.

For those of you who may not have finished, try and get them completed and into the gallery as soon as you can. I know I'm one of these - I was away most of the weekend, so I still need to get mine done! Tonight's the night!

We're going to do a Quick Page exchange for those of you who would like to participate. You need to delete your photos and leave openings for other to put their own photos in (make sure you save a "copy" so you don't overwrite your original page). For those of you who don't know how to do it, just let us know and we can show you, it's really quite simple. Make sure you save your page as a "png" file so we can slip our own photos in behind.

Email them to me - avalon44@telus.net by Saturday, July 27th. I will collect them all into a folder and upload them to a storage site where I will then send you the link to download them all.

THANK AGAIN EVERYONE - See you next month!