shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Christmas In July Speed Scrap 19th 9PM Fri EAST/ 20th 11AM Sat AEST 20th July

looks like you ladies had fun here ... what a bummer that I missed this since I LOVE speed scraps. Will have to keep my eyes open in the future. :)
    Cheri

Thanks Ann, I use CS5 so I would not have been able to tell Cathy how to do this as well. I also have the smart guides tuned on, they help when lining up. But to cut out, I used the shape tool, made one shape then duplicated it to get my four shapes placed them all evenly, then merged it all, used the selection tool, inverse, then hit delete.

Well....I obviously am not doing something right cause I can't get them to delete after I inverse.
    I am going to see if I can find a picture tutorial on the web.

I use Scrapbook Max and this is not possible with it......

Beautiful instructions. Sorry I missed the chat I had to work =*(. I used Sophisticated Christmas by Dana's Footprint Digital Designs.

Image linked to gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Well....I obviously am not doing something right cause I can't get them to delete after I inverse.
    I am going to see if I can find a picture tutorial on the web.
    I use PSE11 what I did was I used the rectangular marque and cut the first one then I clicked on the magic wand and moved it over and clicked edit cut and than I went to the magic wand and clicked on the first cut out (made sure add was selected on the button next to the rectangular or the eliptical marque) and then clicked on the second cut out and then moved them down and clicked edit cut. Hope that helps.

Very cute!! Thanks for joining in!!

Cathy, make sure they are rasterized, as they won't delete if they aren't...

OK....I had my Silver Hair moment going on.....I was forgetting to click on the paper layer to delete!

Always on the Move

Beautiful Cathy!! Glad you got it worked out!!