shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: $2 Tuesday short day? Prices expired early

Exclamation $2 Tuesday short day? Prices expired early

I placed several items in my cart earlier today. All but one was from the $2 Tuesday specials. When I returned tonight to purchase them (11:30 pm) all the $2 prices had disappeared like it was no longer $2 Tuesday.

I was also going to get a second cart with some items, but the $2 prices are not showing. Do the $2 Tuesday prices end at 5 pm or something? Does this mean I will not get in on the sale? Is this a glitch in the technology?

Please help. I really wanted to purchase the items.

Thank you,
    Gem

Must have been a hickup in the store. I just fixed it. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Gem View Post
    I placed several items in my cart earlier today. All but one was from the $2 Tuesday specials. When I returned tonight to purchase them (11:30 pm) all the $2 prices had disappeared like it was no longer $2 Tuesday.

I was also going to get a second cart with some items, but the $2 prices are not showing. Do the $2 Tuesday prices end at 5 pm or something? Does this mean I will not get in on the sale? Is this a glitch in the technology?

Please help. I really wanted to purchase the items.

Thank you,
    Gem

Thank you, Andrea. The $2 prices are still not showing in my cart. Do I need to log out and log back in for them to change?

I would empty your cart and re-add them. That's kinda strange.

Thank you, Andrea. The $2 prices are still not showing in my cart. Do I need to log out and log back in for them to change?

Thank you for your help, Andrea. You rock!

I try! lol!

Thank you for your help, Andrea. You rock!