shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congrats and welcome to our new STXV!!!!

Congratulations & Well done everyone. I loved seeing your inspirational LO's.

Congratulations to you all!
    Can't wait to see all your lovely creations
    creative greetings,

Thanks so much and congrats to all!
    I'm so very happy to stay here in this wonderful team!
    I know I've learnt a lot, trying to do my best to showcase the gorgeous kits of our designers!
    Welcome to every new member! Don't be afraid, Cathy is the best leader of the universe!
    Happy to stay with some friends of the STXIV!
    Cath

Wohoo, Thank you that i am in the Team. That is so great.

Congrats To all the New members,too.

5. Congrats ladies - your layouts were so wonderful to look through. To those who missed out I enjoyed all your work and hope you will stick around and maybe try again next time.

Wowww!! Thank you so much for having me back as part of this wonderful team! I'm so looking forward to work with all the wonderful kits and showcase them for the GDS designers again. CONGRATULATIONS to all my fellow ST girls - some of whom I already know and the ones I don't I'm really looking forward to getting to know! I'm particularly looking forward to working with Cathy again - the world's very best ST leader! Last, but by no means least a BIG THANK YOU to all the designers and judges and everyone involved behind the scenes of this wonderful contest!

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

Thanks for the kind words. Really happy and very proud to have been chosen to be on the Supreme Team again. Nice to see some old faces and a big welcome to the newies.

Congrats everyone! Can't wait to see your fab layouts!

Congratulations to all of you! What a wonderful new Supreme Team we're going to have!

Congratulations to the new team members!