store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter

So excited to be here!

Hi Everyone ...

My name is Beckie and I am a digital scrapaholic. I started Digi Scrapping about 2 months ago and CAN'T STOP! It's so fun to be a part of a forum like this and to share with others that love it as much as I do.

I'm from Connecticut where I am currently a stay at home mom to Emma (23 months old) and Sadie (7 months old). I have been married to my husband Chris since 2004 and we have 2 pugs, Lilly and Max and rescued a lab/cocker spaniel mix named Wally. SO, I have lots to scrap about!

Can't wait to meet and share with all of you!

Welcome Beckie!!! So glad to have you here! I know you are going to love this community and hope that you find it as welcoming and fun as I do!!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Hi There Beckie and great to meet you! I don't think we can ever have enough digiscrap-aholics around here!

How great that you found digiscrapping while your munchkins are so young, you can really leave them a lifetime of great memories to cherish...lol..as well as the "rest" of the family members

What program do you scrap with?

Welcome to you Beckie...I am so glad that you have found GDS. The community here is so friendly and helpful so if you every have any questions just YELL.

I think that everyone is hooked to digital once that they really try it. I still do hands on scrapping but digi is so much easier---you make a mistake you just erase it. haha

Can't wait to see your wonderful layouts. Check out the challenges, you will really enjoy doing them as well.

Gwen/gigichet

Thanks everyone!
    I'm looking forward to participating in some of the challenges and I love looking at all of your wonderful layouts, so many creative ideas! I am a photoshop junkie and just love photography so this is such a great outlet for me.

Glad to meet so many others with the same addiction!

Welcome Beckie! You'll really enjoy GDS - it's a very fun, warm, and friendly place to be! Glad to have you!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

welcome Beckie! Welcome to a site chock full of addicts like yourself!! Some people ask for a cure, but none of us want one! lol!

Can't wait to get to know you and see your layouts :)

"Hi my name is Holly and I am an addict"! Hehe

So from one addict to another...welcome! Glad you found us :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.