shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: July Template Challenge

Hi Gem, we have been having some technical difficulties and are working on fixing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gem View Post
    I have really been having a hard time posting in the forum or adding things to my gallery. I was able to upload something to a gallery today, but it hasn't allowed me to upload most of my stuff. This morning I tried to post in the forum and it wouldn't allow it. I was able to post in another GDS forum today , so hoping this one will go through.

The error in the gallery when I try to upload is this: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14400 bytes) in /home/godigit1/public_html/photopost/image-inc.php on line 116.

I was able to post in the forum and upload an August challenge prompt 1 today using this IE 8, so I'm not sure what is and isn't working. It says I have 2 images in my que, but I can't see them.

I've just sent out the posting bonuses! Thanks so much for the lovely layouts!