shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: Which corner should we select to build our clusters from?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Green Corner

3 25.00%
  • The Blue Corner

6 50.00%
  • The Purple Corner

2 16.67%
  • The Yellow Corner

1 8.33%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Game: Cluster Up!

Here is my frame:

A little silly, but cute. I bet my niece is going to love it. :) Thanks a million to all who joined in the game.
    Tricia

2. png's always show a black background. The computer has to cpmpensate for the transparency. Just do a save as a jpg for showing off and it will automatically be white. Great clusters

I have a cluster completed with Maria's These Special Moments kit. I uploaded it. But ALL the pictures (layouts) that I had in my member gallery are GONE! Even the picture (cluster png) that I just uploaded does not show. I am logged in, but nothing in my gallery.

Yeah!! The gallery is back : )
    Last edited by Gem; 08-03-2013 at 06:57 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gem View Post
    I have a cluster completed with Maria's These Treasured Moments kit. I uploaded it. But ALL the pictures (layouts) that I had in my member gallery are GONE! Even the picture (cluster png) that I just uploaded does not show. I am logged in, but nothing in my gallery.
    I am seeing your gallery ok Gem but not the cluster

Do you see layouts? I just clicked on the link you included and it takes me to my gallery. It has nothing in it in my browser.

6. yep I use firefox
    Last edited by Art for Scrapbooking; 07-31-2013 at 08:41 PM.

I was in Firefox too. Now I am in Internet Explorer. I can see my gallery-Whew! That is a relief. However, I could not see my cluster. I uploaded it again on this browser, but without any details. It still wouldn't show in my gallery. I guess I don't get to play.

I just tried to upload it again. I had gone back and changed the png to a jpg, but I received this error: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14400 bytes) in /home/godigit1/public_html/photopost/image-inc.php on line 116

I'll check tomorrow. Maybe it will work then. The jpg file is only 418kb.

Thank you for trying to help.
    Last edited by Gem; 07-31-2013 at 08:49 PM.

8. How bout you email it to me and I will have a go for you.
    sharon@artforscrapbooking.com

Hi Sharon, I have emailed my cluster to you. Thank you for your willingness to help.

Finally, I am able to post my cluster. Hooray! With Sharon's kind above and beyond assistance I have finally been able to upload my cluster and include the preview here. Thank you, Sharon. I used Maria's These Special Moments kit.

Last edited by Gem; 08-03-2013 at 06:58 PM.