shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: Which corner should we select to build our clusters from?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Green Corner

3 25.00%
  • The Blue Corner

6 50.00%
  • The Purple Corner

2 16.67%
  • The Yellow Corner

1 8.33%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Game: Cluster Up!

Hi Tricia!
    Here's my cluster:

thanks for hosting this fun game!
    cath

Cluster Up!

Here's my frame cluster. This was a really fun challenge! I hope we do it again.

Here's the cluster:

I don't know why it has a black background when I upload it...any ideas anybody?

Robin, did you save it as a png?

Oh wow, how adorable all these clusters are! Way to go combining the animals with the butterflies. Thank you for joining in the game. I will do my best to get my posted Wednesday.
    Tricia

Yes I did save it as a PNG, both interlaced and not, but either way it uploads with the black back. There's no black back when I open it in PSE.

Well, then I have no idea. It should save with a white background. Maybe someone else will know. I think I remember Els saying the same thing and she had to put a picture in hers to post. I could be wrong, but seems like I remember that. :)

Quote Originally Posted by LMorris72399 View Post
    Well, then I have no idea. It should save with a white background. Maybe someone else will know. I think I remember Els saying the same thing and she had to put a picture in hers to post. I could be wrong, but seems like I remember that. :)
    That's right, mine turned into black as well, so I put a backgroundpaper in.

Maybe you can better not save it as a png, but a jpg.
    Then the background will be white, which is much better than black
    creative greetings,

Right, it was a background! I agree, white is much better than black. It sets the cluster off so well.