shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: July Word Art Challenge

1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all these summer layouts!! Thanks to everyone who has played along this month....anyone else??? There is still time! If you have a layout uploaded and linked back here by the end of today you will be sent the posting bonus sometime tomorrow :) So...what are you waiting for?? You know you want to get one uploaded
    JAB Digital Designs

I put this in the gallery, but forgot to put it here....oops!

Feels like Summertime

Thank you for hosting Julie. I apologize that I did not see the link to your beautiful WA when I looked at the post. If you would like me to change my layout to add your WA I would be happy to.

4. It's fine! Your layout is beautiful :)

Quote Originally Posted by GDSDiane View Post
    Thank you for hosting Julie. I apologize that I did not see the link to your beautiful WA when I looked at the post. If you would like me to change my layout to add your WA I would be happy to.

JAB Digital Designs

5. Ok Ladies- your posting bonus will be sent in a PM shortly! Please let me know if you have any trouble with it.

There was a small change from what I posted at the beginning of the month. I will be alternating with Tricia of Seoul to Soul scraps! She will have the surprise challenge for you in August and I will see you again in September! Please check out her challenge and play along!!
    Last edited by JAB; 08-03-2013 at 05:11 AM.
    JAB Digital Designs