shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: July PROGRESSIVE Scrap Challenge

In Prompt 3, do you mean that we can duplicate 2 elements 4 times each or is it 4 time in total?

I read it as 2 elements can be duplicated up to 4 times each, but we will wait for Darlene to clarify!

Swimmermom.....your layout shows 600x600 which should be sized right for uploading.....we will see if Darlene can get you fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by bestpebble View Post
    In Prompt 3, do you mean that we can duplicate 2 elements 4 times each or is it 4 time in total?
    You can duplicate 2 elements 4 times (so that would be a total of 8). I hope that clarifies it for you!

Awesome! It does, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by swimmermom View Post
    oops... sorry thought I did! let's try again..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1974929...in/photostream
    Okay - I downloaded your image from your flickr page. I opened it in Photoshop and it was 600 x 600 pixels, but your dpi was 100. It should be 72. Now I'm not sure if that should make a difference or not, but I was able to upload your image. You can see it here http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...0b2883&cat=708

It's under my name right now, and I didn't add any information. But if you want to go to the page, right click on it (if you're on a PC, which I assume you are) and save the image to your computer. Then try and re-upload to your gallery. Let me know how that works and I will delete it under my name.

Crossing fingers this works!

That's great Cathy - it shows you can still put elements under previously laid elements by erasing parts of it.

Can't wait to see what others do, it does get a bit trickier!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    That's great Cathy - it shows you can still put elements under previously laid elements by erasing parts of it.

Can't wait to see what others do, it does get a bit trickier!
    Oh boy....sounds like you have a card trick up your sleeve! LOL

Here is mine for Prompt 3