shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: July PROGRESSIVE Scrap Challenge

1. First challenge

This is my first challenge here ladies, so please go easy on me. I hope I did this right!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Progressive scrap.jpg  

2. this is my first challenge here and I am not sure I am doing this right. I thought I had responded, but not sure where my post went :( here is another attempt! lol.

Wow,I am going to try this one.I am a day late already but I will catch up.sounds like fun.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

Thanks for the lovely papers Ladies!
    I think this will be a great way to build a LO, getting all the same items, but we all make something different out of it!

Here is mine:

Darlene, can you put the prompts also in a reply?
    That way we get notified by mail there is a new prompt
    creative greetings,

Great job everyone! Love how different everyone's layouts are..... Thank you Vicki & Darlene for hosting this challenge & what an awesome kit/prize for participating..... as always you both did an excellent job!

OOOOOHHH! I'm loving the direction everyone is going in! So many different interpretations! This is going to be super cool - I can just tell!

TinTin - you are "so" on the right track. And besides, there are no "wrong" tracks in a progressive scrap.

I will post the next prompt Thursday evening.

Here's my day 1!!
    Thanks Darlene and Vicki for the beautiful papers, it was hard to make a choice, lol!

cath

Question - Can we do the 2 papers in any shape, or do they have to be rectangles or squares?