shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: July PROGRESSIVE Scrap Challenge

Progressive Scrap

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite challenges. I am amazed at the gorgeous layouts I'm seeing - all different, so totally different but from the same elements!! Will we be doing a quick page of our layout at the end? That would be great to have a QP of each layout to collect into a "book" for a project.

Another site where we did a progressive, the admin collected all our QPs [standard 3600 X 3600 at 300 dpi saved as a png] and zipped them into files to send to all the participators. Just wondering...

Progressive Challenge

My Step 3 for the Challenge
    Love everyone layouts!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Loving all the pages ladies! It amazes me everytime that every page looks different!

Here's mine

Hi, Darlene. Thank you for hosting this challenge. I am just getting started on the progressive challenge.
    Last edited by Roknbear; 07-10-2013 at 09:12 AM.

Prompt 2:

Prompt 3:

Now that's an excellent idea! If everyone would like to do that - let's do it. We can do whatever we want in this challenge - it's our challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by LMorris72399 View Post
    This is quickly becoming one of my favorite challenges. I am amazed at the gorgeous layouts I'm seeing - all different, so totally different but from the same elements!! Will we be doing a quick page of our layout at the end? That would be great to have a QP of each layout to collect into a "book" for a project.

Another site where we did a progressive, the admin collected all our QPs [standard 3600 X 3600 at 300 dpi saved as a png] and zipped them into files to send to all the participators. Just wondering...

Tina - good for you - you caught up. I'm sure it's been a little hectic for you getting used to the CT and what goes on around here!

Will there be rules for the QP? In the challenge I did at the other site we were allowed to remove or move anything we didn't like in the final product, but only for the QP not the final page. I assume they would need to be 12 X 12 and 300 dpi saved as a png with holes cut for the photos? I'm really excited about getting all those gorgeous pages to use for a family photo project!!

10. Here's my propt 3 layout
    Attached Images Attached Images