shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Use It All Challenge - July

Is the mini I used ok for this challenge? I received it as a posting bonus, but I can't find it in the store, so I'm not sure if it is ok to use it. If it's not, then I'll be happy to make another LO.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bestpebble View Post
    Is the mini I used ok for this challenge? I received it as a posting bonus, but I can't find it in the store, so I'm not sure if it is ok to use it. If it's not, then I'll be happy to make another LO.
    Yep posting bonuses are fine. The gallery is up as well here.
    I have moved and am still trying to get my internet connected so sorry if I am not here as much as I have to use my iphone. hopefully it will be on today.

3. Celebrate

Here's my Use it All
    In the gallery here.
    Last edited by Art for Scrapbooking; 07-05-2013 at 03:02 PM.

4. Thanks so much for joining in. I am off to the gallery to leave you some love.

Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 07-05-2013 at 09:05 PM.

This challenges sounds like a lot of fun. Will go looking through my mini's and will be back hopefully soon.
    Tricia

A Walk in the Park

A Walk in the Park mini by Studio4DesignWorks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thank you for hosting this challenge. Your posting bonus is gorgeous. I created my layout, The Life of a Flower Girl , using Remember When Mini Kit by Keystone Scraps.

Use It All challenge

What a fun challenge! Here is my layout in the gallery, The Only Way.

My layout:

This sounds like fun, will have to look through my mini kits and give it a try.
    Cheri