shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Use It All Challenge - July

1. Use It All Challenge - July

Welcome to the July Use It All Challenge! Eirene Designs and I are happy to be bringing you our challenge.

For this challenge, you will need to create a layout using EVERY PIECE of a mini kit. You may choose a mini kit from any current GDS designer or YOU may use a previous posting bonus. ......... If you complete a layout, you will get a piece of our posting bonus collab kit Celebrate Summer. Your layout must be unique for this challenge and cannot be used for any other challenges here at GDS.
    Make sure to put a link here with your layout and and upload your layout to the Use It All Challenge gallery by midnight on the deadline.[ Don't forget to give credit and let us know what minikit you used. Either link to the minikit instore or give us a preview.

The deadline for this challenge will be 31st July at Midnight!

Here is a preview showing the posting bonus you will get this month:

Let me know if you have any questions and we can't wait to see what you come up with.
    Last edited by Art for Scrapbooking; 07-14-2013 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Challenge

Sounds like fun - I'm loving all these new challenges. Thanks Sharon and Eirene - I'll be back with mine later.

I'll be back too!
    Thanks for hosting!!
    cath

Question: do we have to show which mini kit we have used (like a preview or link to store)?
    So you can check if we really used it all?
    Last edited by Els AW; 07-02-2013 at 02:49 AM.
    creative greetings,

Where is the Use It All gallery? I have uploaded my LO to my album, but can't seem to find the Use It All gallery.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    Question: do we have to show which mini kit we have used (like a preview or link to store)?
    So you can check if we really used it all?
    If you link to store if there is one or add a preview and the name if there isn't that would be great.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bestpebble View Post
    Where is the Use It All gallery? I have uploaded my LO to my album, but can't seem to find the Use It All gallery.
    I think we are too quick for admin and it hasn't been made yet so if you have put in yours thats fine just give us the link here in this thread to it in your gallery. I will update with the link to the gallery as soon as its up.

Thanks so much for joining in.

Fun challenge Sharon!

There is a Miscellaneous Challenge gallery if you would like us to put our layouts there until you get a Use it all gallery set up!

Hi Sharon and Eirene!
    Here's my page for your challenge:

I used Vintage mini by Dana's Footprint Digital Design.

There's now a "use it all" gallery!
    Thanks for hosting this fun challenge!!
    cath

Thank you for your reply! Here is my LO. Thanks for the challenge! I used Sweet Tooth Mini May posting bonus by Karen Diamond Designs.
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...all-c&cat=1345
    Last edited by bestpebble; 07-02-2013 at 04:10 PM.