shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: STXV Round 4 Chatter Area!!!!!

Oh my gosh...is it 9pm well 6pm for me yet??? I am so excited and cannot wait to see who goes through!

Just a quick note to thank everyone for this great contest. The layouts thoughout the contest have been amazing. Good Luck Everyone!
    I'll just go back to biting my nails now..

This has been one awesome contest! Thank you so much to all the designers for the kits! Yes, nail-biting has started in earnest! Good luck to everyone!

I wanted to thank all the amazing designers here for allowing us to work with your BEAUTIFUL kits. This has been a wonderful experience and I enjoyed chatting with you in the chats. I even participated in some challenges and I could totally see this becoming a digi home for me. You''ll have to excuse me I am very emotional today, but anyways, it was lovely meeting yo all and now I think I will scoot on over to the chat room and anxiously await the results...

Sorry ladies....computer issues! I am blocked from the chatroom!

Trying to fix it now!

Ohhhh nooooo! We are on pins and needles here...stupid java!

sorry I missed the chat...my computer kept playing up and I had to update Java...by the time it updated and I restarted my browser the chat was over :(

Sorry you missed the chat Vicki....I was late too because I had to update my Java! UGH!!!!

The good news is though....welcome to STXV!!!!!