shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to STXV Round 3 Contestants!!!!

Really, really excited to have made it to the final round! Many congratulations to all my fellow contestants!! I thought all of the LO's submitted in round 3 were particularly outstanding and I didn't envy the judges one little bit! Everybody can be really proud of their achievement! Now....what will be in store for us in this final round, I wonder? I know one thing - competition's going to be very tough! You're just all sooo talented! :)

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

Congratulations to everyone that has made it to round 4.

Thank you, judges, for allowing me the opportunity to advance to the 4th round! Congratulations to all..it had to be TOUGH judging such an amazing display of talent.
    Last edited by robinoes66; 06-26-2013 at 04:02 AM.

4. Congrats ladies! The layouts were awesome!

You have no idea how hard it was to judge this round! ALL the layouts were fabulous. Congrats to those who are competing in Round 4. I look forward to seeing what you create!

Congratulations to everyone moving on to round 4. I'm delighted to be among you this time. Thank you to the judges....I'm glad I didn't have to make the decisions. All the layouts in round 3 were awesome and for those not moving on, please don't get discouraged and do try again next time. I think this is my 4th time trying and the farthest I've gotten but I always have fun and I always learn something new from seeing everyone's pages. Good luck, everyone! :)

Congratulations to everyone, those who've made it and those who haven't, all the layouts were fabulous and I believe Tricia when she said it was very hard to judge!

Congratulations to everyone! Even those who didn't make it through should be proud of their work as it was an incredibly difficult round to judge! So many fabulous layouts.

Congratulations to all the wonderful ladies that are moving on to round 4. You should be very proud of your amazing talent! in Round 4!!!

10. Congrats to everyone all the layouts were wonderful!