shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: My Main Man

Hybrid View

My Main Man

Whether the main man in your life is into sports, the great outdoors, tinkering with tools, or trying out the latest gadgets,
    My Main Man has something for all types of guys!

There's also a coordinating alpha and the option to purchase as a bundle.

This kit was created especially for the GDS Supreme Team Contest. The contestants who made it to Round 3 have been working with My Main Man and the results are stunning! Here are just a few examples. Click to leave them love in the gallery.

Aren't these amazing? There's even MORE amazing layouts in the GDS Gallery as well. To view all the Round 3 Entries using
    My Main Man, click HERE.

Don't forget that there's still a little over a week left to take advantage of my June promotion.

Fun kit Tricia. Love the layouts I am seeing for the STXV Round 3!

This is such a wonderful kit, I even posted it on my fb page to show it off :) Thanks for the opportunity to work with it this round! I love the layouts that are showing up already too,

Really enjoyed working with this bundle for Round 3. So many different interests elements are included. Love the Alpha with its strong masculine look in the slightly rough texture. Thanks for creating it for us to use for the challenge.

We are very lucky to play with your bundle for round 3, Tricia!
    What I especially love in it, it's the warm colors instead of grey and blue as usual!
    Thanks so much for letting us play with it!
    cath

What a rich depth of color in this kit. It's always good to have another masculine kit.
    Tricia