shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: STXV Round 3 Layouts

HisKid, so sorry about your friend. <<< hugs >>> You are good friends to be there for his wife during this very difficult time.

Here is mine: So loved this kit!

Tricia, I want to thank you for giving us this awesome kit to use this round. I have been scrolling the gallery and the layouts are fantastic. There is so much talent here, the same kit yet everyone is unique and very different and.....they are all just gorgeous.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

Fabulous layouts ladies.

Cheri....so sorry about your friend. They are lucky to have you there to support them!

Here's mine for round 3:

I really enjoyed working with this fabulous kit! Thank you so much Tricia!

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

6. Ladies, I just checked out your layouts for Round 3 and they are awesome! Unfortunately I was unable to get a layout done due to being out of town last week and forgetting my laptop at home. Good luck to you all!

Laurie

Thank you ALL for representing my kit so well. I'm honored by your layouts! I am dreading having to vote this round. It's going to be HARD. :(

Quote Originally Posted by flee57 View Post
    Ladies, I just checked out your layouts for Round 3 and they are awesome! Unfortunately I was unable to get a layout done due to being out of town last week and forgetting my laptop at home. Good luck to you all!

Laurie
    Sorry you didn't get yours done Laurie. Hope you continue to join us in challenges, etc here at GDS and that you try again for the next contest in 4 months!

9. i am looking forward to the July challenges and the next Supreme Team contest