shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to stxv round 2 contestants

Congrats to all the contestants!
    I love to open a gallery and see so much beautiful los created with the same kit!
    Thanks to Marcie, your kit is fabulous and very pleasant to play with!
    So sorry Scarlett... Hope you'll be better very soon!
    Good luck to everyone who moves to round 3!!!
    cath

woohoo

congratulations to everyone who participated in the competition.....so many amazing LO's

good luck to everyone who is progressing to round 3....cannot wait to see the next kit we have to work with

Scarlett, so sorry to hear of your accident....I hope you get better real soon.

Congrats to the lucky scrappers through to round 3, unfortunately I'm not joining you but thank you to the GDS team for allowing me the opportunity to participate in rounds 1 and 2. I believe last time I tried (a long time ago) I only made round 1 so who knows I might be lucky enough to make it further next time (or I could just have been lucky that everyone got through round one this time lol)

Wow i an in round 3. Thanks . Congrats to the other girls.

5. I couldn't believe I made it to round 3. And Congratulations to everyone moving on to round 3. There were a lot of wonderful layouts. Good luck.

Wohoooot! Sooooo excited to be moving on to round 3! Thank you Marcie for providing us with such a lovely kit to work with and congratulations to all my fellow contestants who made it through to round 3!

Scarlett, I'm so sorry to hear about your bad fall in the shower and how it is affecting your health. Please take care and get well soon! That's the most important thing right now and always remember, there'll be another chance in four months' time for you to participate!

Finally, I'm really excited to see what kit we'll be playing with in round 3 and I wish everybody the best of luck in this new round!

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

Congrats to everyone moving on to Round 3! To everyone who didn't make it through, I think the competition is steep and I loved the gallery of layouts. I look forward to seeing more of your layouts, even though it may not be in the competition gallery:)

8. Congratulations And Have fun for those who are through to round 3!
    Everyone's layouts are awesome.

Congrats everyone! I can't wait to see what you all create in Round 3!

10. Congrats to everyone moving on to Round 3. I could not have judged that.

Scarlett, I hope you are on the mend and heal quickly

Going to look at the new kit!

Good luck everyone!