shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STXV Round 2 Chatter thread

To All Contestants......

I apologize....it seems some of you were dropped from the original email when it was sent......totally a computer glitch, and I apologize!

I have re-sent the email to all of you so now everyone should have it!

Again, I totally apologize!

Cathy

2. Congrats to you all and I can't wait to see what you come up with! I had so much fun making the kit too!

Thanks so much, Marcie!
    It's a very pretty kit!
    My lo is posted in the gallery!!
    cath

Good luck to you all - let the galleries be full of fun and great surprises~

What a fun kit to play with for this round. Thanks for letting us use it, Marcie!

Got my page made and uploaded to the gallery this morning. We are in the midst of preparing a rental property to put it up for sale, so had to get my page done ASAP so I didn't miss the deadline.

Wow, so neat pages already in the gallery.

I just posted mine here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...icnic&cat=1337

We're expecting bad storms later today so I figured I better get it in.

So looking forward to working with this beautiful kit - thanks Marcie. I hope to get started tonight.....so can't check out the gallery yet!!! Will leave some loving in the gallery after I post Good luck everyone

Yes, indeed...thank you for the kit. I love it! And to all of you who have posted layouts already - wow! They're fantastic!

YAH!! I posted my LO - Thanks for this delightful kit Marcie.
    Now off to the gallery I go ..............

10. Marcie, thank you so much for such an awesome kit to work with.

My layout is in the gallery and so are a bunch of awesome Rd 2 layouts. You ladies are so talented!

I'm not much for picnics but I'm going to a Graduation party/picnic next weekend and I plan to take pics accordingly to utilize the elements in the kit!

Good luck everyone!!