shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STXV Round 2 Chatter thread

1. You are all welcome and I'm so glad you are enjoying the kit. I'm loving all the layouts too! You guys are doing an awesome job.

flee57 I can't wait to see what pics you take and what you use in the kit!

Can't Upload to Gallery

I've been trying now for over a day to upload my layout without success. Is anyone else having problems?
    I had the same problem in Round 1 and had to get an administrator to upload for me.
    I don't mind losing fairly, but not being able to enter my layouts when others can definitely raises questions.

Quote Originally Posted by selrahcnewrad View Post
    I've been trying now for over a day to upload my layout without success. Is anyone else having problems?
    I had the same problem in Round 1 and had to get an administrator to upload for me.
    I don't mind losing fairly, but not being able to enter my layouts when others can definitely raises questions.
    I know this is frustrating! I have uploaded your layout for you.
    We continue to work on this to find out why you cannot upload!

GREAT LOs in the gallery. I love seeing what can be done with one kit. There are such fantastic ideas - such creativity - everyone has such talent!!!!! And I love the comments that you are all posting - thanks so much
    Can't wait till Tuesday night....

Everyone's layouts are wonderful. Good luck on Round 2 and thank you Marcie for allowing us to use your kit in a layout this round.

Thank you so much for the kit Marcie, it was a great kit to play with.

Good luck everyone in round 2 :)

I wish you all good luck. I posted my Layout in the gallery for a few minutes.
    I left all others a nice comment on her layout

Round 2 is officially closed! Now the judging begins!!!

Good luck to everyone in Round 2!

9. oh crap! I missed the deadline by a few hours! I did not see the 9 am EST. Ah well..next time :(

Sorry Miriana...hope you join us when we have the next competition!

Also, hope you will continue to join us in challenges here at GDS!

Thanks for participating!