shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stxv round 1 results!!!!!!

Yay! thank you so much! I'm sorry also for not being able to join the chats...it's morning where I am and our schedule is a little busy this June because it's the start of the school year. ;-)
    Ayenn

Ooh that is exciting news. Thank you all so much for the continued opportunity. Congratulations to all the other competitors, I had a quick look through some of the other layouts (after uploading mine so I wasn't too intimidated) and there is some amazing work in that gallery, I'll try to comment on some of the pages shortly.

congratulations to everyone for moving onto Round 2....lovely surprise we all made it

Congrats to eveyone!!!
    Can't wait to see the next layouts!!!
    Thanks to the Judges!!!!
    cath

Wohoooot! Congratulations to us all! And yes, yes, yes - a BIG GINORMOUS THANK YOU to everybody beavering away there behind the scenes! It sure feels great to be back with *my* GDS family again!

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

6. Yes, that was a nice surprise seeing that we all made it to Round 2. Can't wait for that PM!!

I can only imagine what it takes to keep up a website like this. This sure is a busy one! So thank you to all who make it all happen!

Good luck to everyone in Round 2!

Congratulations to all! Good luck to us all in Round 2! I didn't know there was a chat last night. Apparently I don't know where to look for events related to this challenge. Is there a link somewhere other than the Supreme Team Contest XV link?
    Last edited by Darlene Currie; 06-12-2013 at 05:06 PM.

8. What wonderful result!
    Yesterday I could not see the result because I was without internet connection. Loved the surprise today.
    Congratulations to all of us, lol.

WooHoo! How great that everyone is moving on and let me add my kudos to everyone behind the scenes of this fun contest, esp. Cathy, who apparently doesn't ever sleep, LOL! :)
    A big thanks too, to the wonderful and talented designers who provide the beautiful kits for us to play with!
    Last edited by Jean; 06-12-2013 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Add TY to designers.

10. Congratulations everyone. Everyone is doing a great job. Love looking at all the layouts.