shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: New!! Totally Tiki from Keystone Scraps!

Hybrid View

New!! Totally Tiki from Keystone Scraps!

This fun and whimsical kit is a complete update of my retired Totally Tiki kit and features 12 patterned and tonal papers, 10 cardstocks, 10 glitter sheets, and a whopping 90 elements, which include 4 totally terrific Tiki's, 2 Hula girls, a guitar, fruit, flowers, turtle, a volcano, shells, sunglasses surfboards, super cute sea creatures, 2 summertime drinks and of course some Tiki birds! There are also brads, buttons, bows, 3 frames and 4 fun flairs to give your layout that wonderful tropical finish! Totally Tiki 2 is ideal for scrapping all your luau layouts, beach and pool pictures and all your summertime photos. If Disney vacations are your thing, Totally Tiki 2 is perfect for your Polynesian photos, character breakfasts, Dole Whips, water park pictures and of course the Tiki Room and those cute Tiki birds!

Need a little inspiration???

Last edited by ILuvCrush; 06-07-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Visit my STORE!

Paula, what a fun and playful kit!

Fabulous kit Paula - what a great holiday kit this would make for those tropical vacations! (For those of us that don't live in hot spots!)

What a cute kit!

This is adorable!! I think I need to go to Hawaii now!