shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Round 1 Cheering Contest!

Hybrid View

Round 1 Cheering Contest!

The kit for Round 1 of the Supreme Team Contest XV is my "Seize the Day" kit! Want to win the entire "Seize the Day" bundle? All you have to do is comment on layouts for Round 1 HERE. The top two commenters (staff excluded) will win the whole bundle! The commenting contest ends at 6PM Eastern time on Tuesday, June 11. The winners of the commenting contest will be announced at the Supreme team chat at 7PM Eastern on June 11. You can see the layouts that are being submitted for Round 1 and comment for the commenting contest HERE. Here is a preview of the kit:

Here are a few previews of the bundle!

Comment HERE to win the bundle!

This is a great idea! And a fabulous kit!

That will bring a lot of comments! Who doesn't want to win this great bundle?!
    creative greetings,

If this wonderful prize won't start the comments flooding in, I don't know what will! :)

Proudly creating for Godigitalscrapbooking, Digidesignresort, Nydia's Scraps,
    JanetB Designs, Studio4 Designworks, StarSongStudio, Les idées de Christine

Fantastic bundle .... bet the comments come rolling in.

Such great stuff Andrea - I'm sure everyone would love to have this bundle in their stash!