shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supreme Team XV Chat is tonight at 9 PM EST!

1. Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Sorry Miriana.....those zones can get tricky!

Just post in the gallery to the links I gave in the email. You do not have to post in the forum, but can if you want!
    Oh it was not the time zone hahaha - it was worse! I was here in the AM not PM !!

We were with my mil in the hospital so I missed the chat.. sorry gals.. I am excited to play though!

Sorry to hear that crazyt.....hope she is doing well now!

Looking forward to seeing your layout!

She is not doing so good...time is limited so we are spending as much as we can with her. Thank you for your thoughts.

So sorry to hear that - what a trying time. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyt View Post
    She is not doing so good...time is limited so we are spending as much as we can with her. Thank you for your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    So sorry to hear that - what a trying time. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyt View Post
    I am so sorry to hear that. That is not an easy time to go through. It will be a year on the 16th since I lost my Mom. Spend as much quality time with her as you can!

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    I am so sorry to hear that. That is not an easy time to go through. It will be a year on the 16th since I lost my Mom. Spend as much quality time with her as you can!
    So sorry about your mom. I lost my mum about 22 years ago and still miss her like crazy. We are spending as much time as possible with mil but she lives about 3 hours away so unfortunately not as much as we would like.

crazyt - sorry to hear about your MIL. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

thanks everyone for your concern on my mil. she had a pretty good week this week and other than not being able to keep anything down she is hanging in there.