shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: New to scrapbooking/wanting to get into digital scrapping

Question New to scrapbooking/wanting to get into digital scrapping

I am fairly new to scrapbooking in general. I have started two books...one for my son and one for my daughter. I have been trying to teach myself.... I just kinda pick out some pictures, add a few stickers, do a little journaling, and hope for the best. I really don't know what I'm doing but I have fun trying. I would really like to start doing digital scrapbooking. Where do I start? Is there anything out there that can guide me through this adventure? I do have Adobe Photoshop Elements and also Photoshop 7. I also bought an HP9800 wide format printer. I would appreciate any help yall could give me....

Thanks, Teresa

2. Hi Theresa... have you checked our resources section up at the top? Also, there is a program called Hello - www.hello.com - if you download that and install it I can be reached at debra8898 and can help you specifically with screenshots, etc... :)

Welcome to Digitalscrapbooking... be for-warned..... it's quite addictive and we really think we might need a digiscrap-aholic's Anonymous" 'round here!

4. Hello Theresa & Welcome!!

Debra is right....digital scrapbooking is definitely ADDICTIVE!!!!!

Hi Theresa!!!
    You're going to love it here!
    Everyone is so sweet, and very helpful!

I always think digiscrapping should have a 'government health warning' warning people how addictive it is! So, jump right in and have fun!!

Welcome to GDS...I am glad that you have found our little community. I know that you will find everyone to be very friendly and helpful. If you need ideas check out the gallery or the challenges. The tutiorials are a big help too...

Gwen/gigichet

8. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.