shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello, glad to be here

Hello, glad to be here

New to this site, happy to find it, looks like I will enjoy it very much. I am retired and from the midwest, have been digital scrapbooking for just a short time.

Hi! Welcome to GDS - it's a wonderful place full of lots of friendly scrappers!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

HI there! It's great to meet you and I'm looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you better! Holler if you have any questions or need anything!

Welcome to you...we are so glad that you have decided to join us here at GDS. I think that you will find the community to be very helpful and friendly, so if you every have a question just YELL.

Check out the challenges--they are a lot of fun and I know that you are going to enjoy them.

Gwen/gigichet

Welcome!!!!

Hi and welcome!! Great to meet you - jump right in with the challenges and games going on!

9. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.