shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from beautiful Alaska

Hello from beautiful Alaska

Hello, I am new here but not new to digiscrapping. I hang out at scrappinggarden mostly, but someone gave me this site and I like what I see. Hope to have lots of fun and learn new things here.

Hi and glad to see you made it over here! Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you better... How long have you been digiscrapping? Are you as addicted as the rest of us...lol?!

3. Hello & Welcome!! I am also new here!

Jump right on in get to know us!!!

Welcome to GDS...we are so glad to have you here with us. I think that you will find the communtity to be very friendly and helpful. So if you ever need anything just YELL.

Check out some of the challenges I know that you will find them to be a lot of fun...

Gwen/gigichet

Nice to meet you! Where in Alaska? I grew up in Anchorage, and still have family there, as well as in the Valley and the Kenai Peninsula

6. Smile Hey there!

Nice to have you around. I'm new around here too, but the company is wonderful. You'll love it I'm sure!

I grew up in Alaska. Lived in Eagle River, Anchorage and then Cordova. It is absolutely beautiful up there!

Hi and welcome!! Everyone here is super-friendly, am sure you will feel at home straight away :)

8. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.