shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from MS!!

1. Hello from MS!!

Hi! My name is Dee and I live in the MS....

I have been scrapping off & on since the early 1990's and have seen a lot of changes int he scrapping industry throughout the years. I think the biggest change is the digi scrapping craze!

I started digi scrapping about a month ago and while I don't think I will ever stop paper scrapping....I have become ADDICTED to digital!!

Well, I've got to go look around some!! See you later!!

Welcome to you Dee...we are so glad to have you here at GDS. I think that you will find the community to be very friendly and helpful so if you every need anything just YELL...

Check out some of the challenges I think that you will really enjoy them.

Gwen/gigichet

Hi Dee - welcome to gds - everyone here is fab, so jump right in and make yourself at home :)

5. Thanks so much for the welcomes!! I am looking around and getting a feel for the community!!

6. Hi There Dee.. and welcome to GDS! and also welcome to the "dark side"... Holler if you need anything while your learning techniques, everyone here is always ready to help eachother out.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!

GDS is FABULOUS! Once I stopped here - I became hooked on this site!
    Lots of friendly people, great gallery, help with techniques, freebies, and great products!

Looking forward to seeing some of your layouts in our gallery!
    Check out some of the challenges - they're fun and a great way to jump start a digi layout!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

8. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.