shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi, all the way from Norway

1. Hi, all the way from Norway

First i have to say : Sorry my English is not to good, so i hope i will make myself understood around here.

My name is Lena, and around the internett i am known as Lena_J or Hmmfff.
    I tried a little digi scrapping a couple of years ago, but around that time all my spare time went into making card and boxes from paper. And i love, love, love paper :-)

But i also really love the digi`s i am seeing around here. I don't have much to scrap, because my family don`t want me to put their pic out there, and i don`t want to put out a LO with blurred faces. I think that looks so ugly it totally ruins the whole LO.

And i have a back injury that prevents me from sitting to long at a time. So making something on my computer really takes time. But what i have learned so far, i really love. And i will keep on learning, and maybe i dare to show you people some of it in the future.

Hi and welcome to GDS Lena, you could always to photoless pages if you want. Check out the challenges they are always good inspiration.

Hello Lena,
    your English is very good, and will get better if you join the forum
    I am from the Netherlands, sometimes I feel I don't have the right words to express what I want to say.

I agree with you about the blur-faces!
    Don't know why people don't want their photo scrapped on a forum, but we have to respect that choise.

I know there are free photo sites where you can download photos of people to use in a LO.
    Maybe other members can put in some links?

Wish you lot of fun scrapping at GDS!
    creative greetings,

4. Hi Lena and welcome. I do understand some people not wanting their photos on the internet. You can scrap other photos like places, scenery, animals or even the back of people lol. Whatever is good for you. You will see lots like this. Enjoy yourself here.