shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quick Page Exchange - Theresa's Sweet Jax

I'm bout done with mine!!!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

WOW!!!!! This one is huge! I think there are 16 pages in the gallery so far!

Come on ladies - if you want a QUICK ready-made album - submit a layout - and get over 16 pages back.

What a deal!

I love these qp exchanges - one of my favorite challenges - for doing one or two pages - you get a whole album back - which by the way would take you hours to do them - plus you get layouts from other members on the site.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

4. Here's mine

6. well i hope i can still join since i know my LO is a bit late but my son came early (4weeks) so things around here are a litttlr crazy right now anyways here is my link
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...php?photo=9191
    thanks
    Adele
    Blind Sight Designs Found
    at Bits 2 Kits
    at Your Digital Designers
    And soon at Scrap Professor !!!!!.
    My Blog - My Gallery
    CT For Raspberry Road Designs, Rachel's Designs,
    Dreamer Paula, and Trish H.

WOW!! We have so many Quickpages!! This is going to be such a great album!!! Thank you to everyone for participating and I hope you all enjoy the pages as much as I will!!!

Thank you all!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Yeah we had awesome involvement in this challenge...thanks to everyone who participated. I'll review to see who I haven't received files from and will publish the download links when I have everything!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

9. too bad the kit isn't free. are any of the qp exchanges done with free kits?