shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Join me for a Saturday Night Speed Scrap!

Should be able to make it...it is about lunch time for me i think..

Hope to join in the SS. Tried my first LO today and tried to upload to an older forum thread but got a message that said my post needs to be moderated. I hope this will be done by the time of the SS. Not sure if this message will show. I did get my LO today uploaded to the gallery. That's a positive step.

3. Quote Originally Posted by jang View Post
    Hope to join in the SS. Tried my first LO today and tried to upload to an older forum thread but got a message that said my post needs to be moderated. I hope this will be done by the time of the SS. Not sure if this message will show. I did get my LO today uploaded to the gallery. That's a positive step.
    Hi Jang and welcome. I believe to help stop Spam people are moderated until they have a few posts and sorry i am not sure how many lol. I am probably not much help but you will find if you jump in and comment a few times you will get more privelages.

4. Quote Originally Posted by LMorris72399 View Post
    Thanks! I've never done one and had no idea where to go or what to do. Hopefully I'll be able to join in!
    You just go to the chatroom here and login and will get the steps during the speedscrap. If you have any problems they are normally posted in a thread in the forum as well. I hope you do get to join in it is lots of fun and there are gifts as well.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    I am always puzzeled with your AM and PM times!
    According to my "Worldclock" at this moment it is 14:06 in NewYork and 19:06 in Amsterdam.
    Does this mean the speedscrap will be your time 22:00?
    If so, I will be in bed!
    Els AM is morning so up until 12 midday and PM is afternoon so 12.01 to 24.00. they are actually latin for 'Ante Meridiem' before midday and '
    Post Meridiem' after midday.
    so yes it is 22.00 and not a good time for you.
    Last edited by Art for Scrapbooking; 05-25-2013 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LMorris72399 View Post
    Thanks! I've never done one and had no idea where to go or what to do. Hopefully I'll be able to join in!
    Hope you can make it. Just as a reminder... make sure your JAVA is up-dated or you may have problems getting into the Chat Room.

so excited that many of you will be able to make it!
    I will have a thread here in the forum as well with the instructions that I will also be following, so questions an such can be posted there as well as in the chat room! The plus side to the chat is it is FUN! and I like to do a few games/giveaways in the chat... so even if you wait to scrap after the instructions are all up, try to join me in the chatroom anyway!

Visit my STORE!

Quote Originally Posted by Art for Scrapbooking View Post
    Els AM is morning so up until 12 midday and PM is afternoon so 12.01 to 24.00. they are actually latin for 'Ante Meridiem' before midday and '
    Post Meridiem' after midday.
    so yes it is 22.00 and not a good time for you.
    Thanks! I have an appointment on facebook with Cath (hivart): we will do the speedscrap tomorrow morning - when the Americans are sleeping!
    creative greetings,

I forget to say one thing: Have Fun!
    creative greetings,

Have fun!