shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Old Cars & Vintage Guitars

Hybrid View

1. Old Cars & Vintage Guitars

I'm looking for a kit to use on a friend of mine's son's birthday invitations. His nursery is decked out in old cars and vintage guitars and I would love to follow that theme as his dad would just love it! Any suggestions?

Helen, vintage cars made me think of you.....
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Sorry - this is so late - I was very busy in August and didn't catch this one!
    I hope you got what you needed - it is practically impossible to find antique car and vintage guitar digi stuff - I know - my husband restores old model a fords as a hobby.

I have the antique car idea down on my list to do - as a new designer - I have tons of real images and parts to work with - ha ha.

And I personally own a vintage guitar - well to me it's not - but to others it probably is - since I bought it in 1977 to replace a guitar of mine. So I hope to have something along these lines - but unfortunately - too late for your invitations.

I hope you found something.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.