shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: It's Here!!! ST XV Contest Sign-Ups

You sure are Mandy! Sign-ups continue to midnight EST Tuesday, June 4th, contest starts Wednesday morning June 5th at 9 am.

I've debated back and forth about this for days but think I've finally decided... please sign me up. :) Life seemed to spin out of control several years ago and I stopped scrapping. Trying to get back into it and this seems like the perfect way to start.
    Cheri

do we have to participate in the chat as I live in OZ and I'll be out and about. If I've converted the time correctly it will be 11am 5 June here in OZ.

Please Sign Me Up for the ST XV Contest

I want to prove to myself that I have what it takes!

Unfortunately I won't be available for the chat, I'll be at work then. That's 11 am here in Australia!

Welcome ladies! You are all signed up!

HisKid....welcome back to the scrapping world!

The Chat is not mandatory, just a fun way to get to know each other and ask any questions you may have.

You will receive a Private message (make sure that you have Private Messaging enabled!!!!) on Wednesday morning around 9 AM EST. This will have all the information you need for the contest!

Good luck to all......tell all your friends there is still time to sign up! Signups continue until midnight EST tonight (4th).

I've never tried a contest before. I am relatively new to scrapping (only a little over a year). Please sign me up.

Welcome to GDS! You are signed up!

9. Ah.... I didnīt see it before, and today I got a mail of the start. Is it stil possible to sign in?

So sorry kpmelly! Deadline sign-ups was Tuesday 4th at midnight EST!

Hope you will sign up for our next contest in a few months!

In the meantime.....feel free to join in the Cheering Contest! Details HERE
    The top two commenters will receive the Seize the Day Bundle by Andrea Gold!!!!!!!!