shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Facebook gift from Studio4

1. Facebook gift from Studio4

This week's Facebook fan gift is from Studio4 Designworks
    You can find it under the blue star on the GDS facebook page.

It is an pack of 2 gorgeous PageStackers and is a taste of her gorgeous new product coming to the store soon.

browing through Darlene's store is like a trip down memory lane for me. I love her Family Night line of products as they bring back memories of games nights we often had when our now grown children were younger.

'The passion of purple; hearts all a swoon, magical love grows from Yesterday’s Blooms. Reflections of times and moments now gone but true love abounds forever so long. Ribbons and flowers in paper and canvas; a locket and lace – the heart still dances. Stroll by the lantern and sing your heart’s song.'

I absolutely adore these Butterfly Dreams.

Enjoy your gift and I highly recommend taking some time to browse Darlene's store.

Fabulous! You will love the new kit!

Thanks for the PaperStacks, love them!
    creative greetings,

Thanks so much for your GDS kit on FB--love the papers & can't wait to use them!!!!
    Mary Anne

These are gorgeous Darlene - can't wait to see the full kit. I love the title :)
    Thanks so much for sharing.