shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Lyrical challenge.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    france, normandy
    Posts
    5,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    Well, here is the elephant!
    Thanks for the challenge Cath!

    It's beautiful, Els!
    I love your background paper and your photo!
    I'm happy with your elephants!
    Thanks for joining!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Live in Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    584

    I Love You Because...

    My LO @:

    http://www.scrapbookflair.com/marya1...ve_you_because
    Thanks for the great challenge & for your precious comments-appreciated...
    Mary Anne

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    france, normandy
    Posts
    5,001
    Quote Originally Posted by marya149 View Post
    My LO @:

    http://www.scrapbookflair.com/marya1...ve_you_because
    Thanks for the great challenge & for your precious comments-appreciated...
    Mary Anne
    Beautiful page, Marya!
    Love is all, isn't it?
    Thanks for joining the lyrical challenge, Marya!

  4. #14
    Here's my lyrical layout. This is fun!

    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...challe&cat=524

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    france, normandy
    Posts
    5,001
    Quote Originally Posted by bestpebble View Post
    Here's my lyrical layout. This is fun!

    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...challe&cat=524
    Beautiful page!
    I love your song and your Mummy's eyes!
    Thanks for joining the lyrical challenge this month!
    cath

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,084
    Here is my layout for this month's challenge.



    This month a year ago, my mother passed away. I miss her every day.

  7. #17

    A Mother's Love

    Here is my layout for the lyrical challenge, A Mother's Love featuring the song "Mama" by Connie Francis.

    Here's my page:


  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    france, normandy
    Posts
    5,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid1963 View Post
    Here is my layout for this month's challenge.



    This month a year ago, my mother passed away. I miss her every day.
    Hi Ingrid,
    I love your page and understand what you feel...
    Lost of a mother is really hard, mine passed away in 2008 and I think of her every minute...
    Thanks for joining the lyrical challenge, Ingrid!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    france, normandy
    Posts
    5,001
    Quote Originally Posted by LMorris72399 View Post
    Here is my layout for the lyrical challenge, A Mother's Love featuring the song "Mama" by Connie Francis.

    Here's my page:

    Hi Linda!
    Just one word: beautiful!
    Thanks for joining the lyrical challenge this month!
    cath

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    984

    Smile My Mom

    I enjoyed your challenge. Here's the link to my LO:

    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...my-mom&cat=524



    Thank you for hosting,
    Diane
    diharper
    dianecropper@gmail.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •