shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you Kay {Bright Eyes}

Thank you Kay for all the challenges you have hosted. Best Wishes!! Welcome Cath!

Thanks Kay for all the challenges hosted and mostly for all your positive comments :) Good luck in your new ventures and I'm glad you're staying around the forum.
    Welcome Cath - looking forward to joining your challenges.

3. thank u kay for being such a wonderful hostess here - u will be missed. best wishes to you

welcome cath!
    I proudly help create for: Bee creations, Ilonka's Scrapbook designs, JuliEnriquez Designs, K designs, kittyscrap , Lady R designs, Le petit Scrap, lins creations, mellye creations, S designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, Star song studio, E-scape and scrap store
    http://www.cooperslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
    pinterst: http://pinterest.com/zanthia5/ scrap stacks : http://scrapstacks.com/zanthia

Sad news that Kay will be stepping down, but great news that Cath will be joining the LL!

Thank you all for the love, support and understanding. It has been a marvelous experience working with the other Legacy Ladies and getting to know the designers and the gals who play here at GDS. I will still be around so you will see me popping up here and there.

I know that Cath will be a wonderful addition to the Legacy Ladies.

I just wanted to say thanks to Kay on behalf of the design team. You been a constant support around here and we appreciate all you have done!

Big welcome to Cath also!

Thanks for your kind words! I'll try to do my best, believe me!
    Cath

Want to send out a very big Thank You to you Kay for all of your hard work as a Legacy Lady! Wishing you all the very best and we hope you stick around when you can here with us at GDS! You're family :)

Thanks you Kay--appreciate all your wonderful work that you've done here on Godigitalscrapbooing; just got to know you & will truly miss you--you are such a great lady; hope to see you back here sometime & I personally will miss your comments so much!! Will miss you Friend!!!
    A Big Congrats To Kathy Havert for her new position & I know you will full fill this role wonderfully & with much grace!!!
    And I am sure that this is an honour for you... And a sad goodbye to KAY!!!
    Mary Anne

Last edited by Els AW; 05-14-2013 at 10:39 PM. Reason: adding the LO Mary Anne made ;-)

So sorry to see Kay step down, great news that we will still see you around the gallery and forum Kay!!

Congrats Cath on your new position, I know you will do a wonderful job!!