shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: "You Lift Me Up"! Brand New GDS Collab for May!

1. "You Lift Me Up"! Brand New GDS Collab for May!

Introducing .... "You Lift Me Up"

It's May and Mother's Day!
    What a wonderful time to celebrate our women friends
    and the special people in our lives.

In honor of all those relationships, the GDS Design Team has created a bright and fun Collab Kit called "You Lift Me Up", loaded with colorful patterns, flowers, doodles, word art and quotes, notes, photo masks, glitter and gel styles, 4 alpha's and items that help inspire you to reflect on and celebrate true friendships.

Simply Spend $15.00+ on any order & It's Yours FREE!

As you probably already know, your first $15+ order (excluding coupons and gift certificates) qualifies you for this collab. That program doesn't change which means you'll automatically get a coupon emailed to you after your $15+ purchase.

But did you know....More purchases can qualify you for a Customer Appreciation collab?

Each additional $15+ order (excluding coupons and gift certificates) will entitle you to your choice of certain Customer Appreciation collabs offered in the past. So if you missed a collab, here's your opportunity to get it! Here are just a few of the ones you can choose from...

All you have to do is email support@godigitalscrapbooking.com
    after your additional $15+ order(s)
    with the order # of your first $15+ qualifying purchase along with the order # of the additional $15+ order and the past collab you would like and we'll send you a coupon for it!

Please note that this new program doesn't apply to every $15 spent (ie. $45 spent on a single order won't get you 3 collabs) but instead, every $15+ order.

WOW! What a beautiful Collaboration kit!!!

Beautiful, can't wait to use it in lots of LOs
    creative greetings,

Beautiful collab! Thanks to all the designers for their great contributions to the kit.