shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Swap Challenge May

1. Arggghhh... I cannot post my comment at the gallery, don´t know why

So here:

WOW that´s so wonderful and cute, really: I love it! The arrangement is perfect and your kit choice, AWESOME! Thank you so much!

AAAAAannd...yes: I played with your photo too, but you must wait a little bit

Linda, I love the page you did for me! The colors go so well with mom's blouse. Thank you so much for such a beautiful page!

Swap Challenge

You're welcome. I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next one!

Is it too late to sign up for this? And do my layouts have to be GDS products only?

Quote Originally Posted by bestpebble View Post
    Is it too late to sign up for this? And do my layouts have to be GDS products only?
    Yes, I am sorry: the partners are allready linked and sending the photo to each other.
    For this challenge you have to sign up in the first week, so maybe next month?

And for all the challenges hosted on GDS: we don't demand GDS products, but it sure is highly appreciated!
    creative greetings,

Smile

Thank you for your reply! I will definitely try to get in for next time.

7. KpMelly for Hivart

Helloooooo,

sorry little darling, that you have wait so long, but I did two pages and one of it with the today released Kit MoreThanAMom.... so now: I hopy you enjoy them a little bit

Oh I forget: If you want them or one of them, please message me, I saved them in large resolution too!

[QUOTE=kpmelly;271885]Helloooooo,

sorry little darling, that you have wait so long, but I did two pages and one of it with the today released Kit MoreThanAMom.... so now: I hopy you enjoy them a little bit

Thanks Melly!
    I love them both!
    The blended photo on the second one is about to make me cry... My mother is here like in a dream...
    you're an artist, Melly and I think without knowing you that you are a beautiful person because you've understood my feelings with just a few words!
    I'd like to have them both, please, Melly!
    Thanks again!
    cath

This is really beautiful!
    Thanks for joining the Swap Challenge this month ;-)
    creative greetings,

may Swap

this is for Tricia {2SparkleOn} . Hope you like it- I went soft for your Mother's lovely smile. - I used the beautiful ‘Softness Page Kit ‘ by Verena Karolyi of VerenaDesigns
    link to gallery
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-smile&cat=517