shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie but oldie and youngie to

Newbie but oldie and youngie to

Hi everyone.

If that title makes sense then you are very clever.
    I'm a newbie, an oldie and a youngie all in one go.
    Newbie to posting on the site.
    Oldie in digiscrappin [if you can call just under a year an oldie]
    Youngie cos even at my age [erm .. do I dare, oh what the heck, I'm 38] I feel young still

Some wonderful LO here, so much inspiration and I must admit I was drawn here by the "Next Big Designer" challenge. There are some beautiful kits and I wish everyone the best of luck. I can't wait to see the results.

I use PSP XI and ScrapBook Max as my scraping programs.

Last edited by HollyS; 09-03-2007 at 11:16 PM.

Welcome Muma!!!
    I think you'll just love it here!

3. A very warm welcome to ya! Hope you enjoy hanging around and would love to see some layouts of yours!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

4. LOL..love your intro post! I heard somewhere that a year online is a long time, so I think you qualify very well!!

Very glad to meet you and look forward to getting to know you more ;)

Welcome to you...we are so glad to have you here at GDS. I think that you will find the community to be most helpful and friendly so if you ever have any questions or need help just YELL... Can't wait to see some of your work.

Gwen/gigichet

Wondering if someone can help me. I've been looking for a sticky about how to post in the gallery. Really looking to see if there is a size limit. Some forums have 600x600 and others have 800x800 ... so before I really make a goofy girl outta myself - LOL - I thought I'd ask if someone could direct me to the right place.

Thanky

7. Hi Muma...here's the info you were looking for :)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...read.php?t=122
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hi! Welcome to gds - everyone is fab and friendly so any questions, just yell! Looking forward to seeing your layouts and getting to know you :)

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Hi Muma...here's the info you were looking for :)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...read.php?t=122
    Thanky very much :) thats the one I was looking for.

Welcome Muma!!

Now, this is what you call an awesome intro!! I'm looking forward to seeing your work and getting to know you!
    Hugs,
    Babette

Visit My Blog!