shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Dance/Ballet kits

Dance/Ballet kits

I would love to see more dance and ballet kits!

I'm with you Mandy!

3. I'm hoping for a tap dance kit. Any ideas where I could find something with tap dance? thanks

4. I have a dance kit in the store now. Its more of ballet than tap, but I think you could use most of it for tap. It just does not have the tap shoes. Plus its on sale this weekend too!

5. It is versatile - here is a pointe page I did that is posted here. My DD had 'all' the dance shoes, and I've used this kit a lot.

m

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    I have a dance kit in the store now. Its more of ballet than tap, but I think you could use most of it for tap. It just does not have the tap shoes. Plus its on sale this weekend too!

I have actually used your kit before! I love it!! Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by msbrad View Post
    It is versatile - here is a pointe page I did that is posted here. My DD had 'all' the dance shoes, and I've used this kit a lot.

m
    That is a great Idea page! Thank You!

8. Quote Originally Posted by mannymea View Post
    I have actually used your kit before! I love it!! Thanks!
    Beautiful page! I'm glad you like it and it works perfectly for your girls. :)

Hi Mandy and Diane!
    I saw your request a couple of weeks ago, and have released my new ballet kit this weekend :)

Here's a page I made of my older daughter

My new kit is 30% off this week too

Visit my STORE!