shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 4/20 Speed Scrap here with Darlene of Studio4 Designworks

Kay - that turned out beautifully! I love your extracted photos and what an outfit you're wearing! Job well done and thanks for playing along!

Thanks for the speedscrap Darlene, it sure was fun!

Here is my result:
    creative greetings,

Thanks for a great SS Darlene!

Adoption Day

Els - that is lovely! I really like those shapes that you've repeated down the side. Super cute photos that work beautifully with the kit you've used. Great job on the speed scrap and thanks for taking the time to "chat & scrap"! I hope your hubby had a nice walk!

Cathy - that is absolutely stunning! It brings a tear to my eye. What a lovely piece of journaling you've added - and so heartfelt and perfect for the photo. What a day for the family and you've created a masterpiece to remember it by. Love the way you grouped everything and the little touch of highlighting a few special words in your journaling is awesome! Fabulous job on the speed scrap and thanks for taking a few moments out of your busy schedule to play along.

Hope your visit turns out fabulous!

After my Photoshop crash, started again and got it done! Here's mine:

Family 1970

Here is mine. I know! I,m late!LOL..This was fun Darlene. Thank you so much for hosting!
    Attached Images Attached Images