shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 New Kits by Rossi Designs- win one of them!

Though both kits are beautiful I love the Old Stories most--great vintage elements and look! I do love the colors on the other kit, too.

Both kits are stunning! I would love to win Old Stories because I am working on my family's heritage. Thank you for the opportunity to win.

Gosh the more I look at each kit the more I can see the creating of beautiful LO's. I would love to win the 'Old Stories kit' with its wonderful papers and elements and much more which could be used for vintage, modern and elegant LO's . Love the colours also. Thankyou for the opportunity to win your kit.

Wow! These are both so lovely. I love the vibrancy and brightness of A Breath of Fresh Air, but the warm texture and typed papers from Old Stories keeps stealing my attention. Tough choice, but my favorite would have to be Old Stories. Love the richness to it.
    Tricia

5. both great but if have to pick one - old stories as id o love vintage
    Thanks for the chance !
    I proudly help create for: Angelique's Scraps , Bee creations, Desclics, Ilonka's Scrapbook designs, JuliEnriquez Designs ,Kastagnette , kittyscrap , Krysty Scrap Designs, Laitha's Designs, Le petit Scrap, lins creations, Lady R designs, Marta van Eck, Pat's Scrap, S Designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, Stephy Scrap, E-scape and scrap, and Pickleberry pop
    http://www.cooperslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
    pinterst: http://pinterest.com/zanthia5/ scrap stacks : http://scrapstacks.com/zanthia

6. I hope I am not to late.. I would love to have the first kit, because of I love vintage and I love the colors you chose. Thank you!

A breath of fresh air-Fabulous gorgeous kit...

I love 'A breath of fresh air' kit; because of the lively colors & the soft watercolor looking backgrounds; also love the artist brushes in this kit & the glorious colors.. I actually almost choose the later; but upon further inspection; have chosen A breath of fresh air; as foremost I am an self taught artist since 1977... Thanks for opportunity to win this kit...!!
    Mary Anne

Hello again and thank you for the wonderful comments!
    Here are the lucky persons:

The winner of "A breath of fresh air" is Els AW
    and
    The winner of "Old stories" is.. well, I see that most of you like this Kit so the winners are 2! I'm a good person and I like to make presents lol
    donakat and SparkleOn

Congratulations ladies! I'll send you a code in a PM :)

Congratulations to the winners. Enjoy those wonderful kits.

Thank you Rosista!!

And congratulations to the other winners! Have fun with the kit!
    creative greetings,